We have asked around the office, and here the most common responses for favorite fall activities in our wonderful city!
- Visit a pumpkin patch. Thankfully we have several large pumpkin patches to choose from in the area, and most if not all offer additional activities aside from picking your perfect pumpkin. Most offer some form of hay ride and corn/straw maze.
- Pick apples in an orchard. While apples from the grocery store are much easier to acquire, there is something magical about going to the orchard yourself to hand pick your own apples!
- Walk/ride along the greenbelt. The greenbelt is always beautiful, but during the fall it sports perfect weather, phenomenal views, and amazing smells. The crunchy colorful leaves and crisp fall air make this
- See the changing trees from Tablerock. Boise is named the city of trees for a reason and in the fall Tablerock is one of the best places to see all the colorful trees stretching across the treasure valley.
- Visit a haunted house. This isn’t for everyone, but many people thoroughly enjoy the jumps and scares provided by the many local haunts.
- Make a fall recipe. Whether it be homemade rootbeer, pumpkin pies and cookies, or apple crumble, fall has some of the best desserts of any season! Do you agree?
What are your favorite fall activities? There are so many more, we know we have only scratched the surface! Comment your favorites here on our website, on our facebook page, or our BRAND NEW Twitter page. Who knows, we might even start a new fall tradition :)